Do you know Rose? Do you like eating food or drinking? I think Rose is good restaurant because people can eat and drink as much as they like for 3000 yen. And the restaurant opened from 5:30 to around 10:30. And the system is very interesting. There are seven floors and people can go to any of them. There are Korean, Japanese, Italian, Sushi, Giblets-pot, Yakitori and so on. Today I went to Rose. I thought this restaurant is very comfortable and there were very delicious dishes. Firstly, I went to 7th floor. It is Italian floor and I ate pasta, margarita and seafood salad. These were all delicious. After eating there, we moved 5th floor and it was a Korean restaurant. Korean restaurant was very nice because I felt very easy. We ate some Korean food, for example, I ate gukbap. Gukbap is the rice in hot soup. It was very good but our stomach was full, so it was too much to eat. Then we enjoyed talking for taking rest our stomach. After the talking, we moved 6th floor. 6th floor was Yakitori restaurant. We ate juicy food, for example, I ate some grilled chicken. I enjoyed eating many kinds of food. I thought this is very good restaurant!! [211 words]
2009年8月6日木曜日
Eating many dishes at Rose
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿